It is interesting you need 2200 hours to learn Korean and only 600 hours to learn English
Today was a solar flare day (Look at space weather forecast). Internet connection problems. Couldn’t do the language exchange. According to the language exchange “instruction” I am supposed to:
- Prepare questions
- Answer these questions myself
- Choose a photo and describe it. For example, a photo from travelling experiences
- Games. I’m still looking into it.
My questions with vocabulary I want to learn:
- 무슨 음악을 들어요?
- 어떤 축제 좋아해요?
- 뭐 더 좋아해요? 자연이나 문화? 소풍이나 박물관?
- 피곤할 때 뭐 해요?
- 집중을 못 할 때 뭐 해요?
- 휴가에 어디에 더 좋아해요? 섬이나 도시? 왜요?
- 무슨 날씨 좋아해요?
- 심심할 때 뭐 해요?
- 좋아하는 영화 뭐에요?
- What music do you listen to?
- What festivals do you like?
- What more do you like? Nature or culture? Picnic or museum?
- What do you do when you’re tired?
- What do you do when you can’t concentrate?
- Where do you like it more on vacation? Island or city? Why?
- What weather do you like?
- What do you do when you’re bored?
- What’s your favorite movie?
This group story game looks interesting. Try it out?!🤩