Eh, I need a break!
I want to make a story with dialogues for the picture 😅 I drew
- 어디에 있어요? 어떻게 집에 갈 수 있어요? 섬에서 많이 시간 보냈어요. 낚시도 싫어요.-네, 음식도 안 많아요.
- -어디에 가고 싶어요? 집이나 다른 섬에 갈래요? 예쁜 자연을 볼 수 있어요.-근 섬에 갈 거에요!
- -왜 여기에 갔어요? 이상해요!
- -누구 집에서 살아요? 같이 볼까요?- 무서워요! 하지만 재미있어요..
- Where are we? How can we get home? We spent a lot of time on the island. I don’t like fishing. Yes, we don’t have a lot of food.
- Where do you want to go? Would you like to go home or another island? You can see the pretty nature. We are going to the nearby island!
- Why did they go here? That’s crazy!
- Who lives in the house? Let’s see. I’m scared! But it’s fun
It is important to open a discussion about things. And it is so cringe to watch. I made my uncomfortable language exchange experience I talked on day 36 available for you. Do make your own conclusions
There are no good or bad nations! We tend to generalize but everywhere in the world there are unpleasant and also nice people!