Questions about age and aging
- What age do you consider to be old?
- What’s the difference between being old and being young?
- Do you feel your age?
- Are you obsessed about your age?
- What would you like to achieve by the age of __?
- Would you like to be immortal? Why? Why not?
- Do people make decisions differently with age?
- Can life be vibrant at any age?
Age video exercises
Watch the video. What’s the main idea?
Complete the sentences with your ideas:
- When you’re 100 years old _ will take a lot of time
- When you’re __, you can’t/can do a push-up
- When I’m 100 years old, I will spend a lot of time __(doing what?)
Video discussion questions Age
- Did the video change your attitude to being old?
- What is being old?
- What can help you stay young and healthy?
- Do people wear different clothes when they become older?
- How can eating habits change with age?
- Does personality change when people become older? How?
- Do employers discriminate because of age? Why? Is it a global problem?
- How can technology improve the lives of senior people?
- Can people live forever?
- When would you like to retire?
- Where do you want to live when you are older?
- Can you learn new skills at any age?
Which ages can you put below? How old can they be?
|be of age|
Discuss the following proverbs:
Spin the wheel, see the age and think about advantages and disadvantages of this age!
Additional listening videos about age
Idioms about age
- all ages and stripes
- to come of age
- Coon’s age
- in a dog’s age
Find more materials with a British Council lesson about age!